CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Off to The Kindergarten Conference


In just a few minutes I will be heading to The Northern California Kindergarten Conference to learn even more new ideas for teaching my darling kindergartners!  I love the feeling of excitement and mutual enthusiasm for all things Kindergarten.  I am sure to be singing, doing some silly movements and hearing about the latest research in learning for 4-7 year olds. I hope to be in a worksshop with Heidi Butkus and listen to Dr. Jean (they may even meet us for dinner!)  It will be a wonderful day!
Of course the highlight of my day will be when I personally lay eyes on Fran from Kindergarten Crayons and I get to sit with her and other fellow bloggers at dinner tonight.  I will be sure to share with you how that goes.  It should be a blast! 
Wish you all could be there with me!

3 comments:

Sharon Dudley

Cindy, have a fabulous time! Say hi to Dr. jean for me. I absolutely love all of her music, and she's such a warm and caring person. Every time I go to one of her conferences in Maryland she says hello to me by name. She even remembers that I do ballroom dancing. She is simply amazing!

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

Busy Bees

So jealous!! Have a great time!!
Robynn
BusyBees

Unknown

I wish I could be there! I went that conference several years ago, so much fun!
Look for Kaye Espinosa with TLC! She teaches in my class for her grandson.
Tonia
Mrsvento.blogspot

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/