CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm A Favorite and Your A Favorite


Sweet Sara over at    Kindergarten is a Hoot  gave me this award and I am so glad to hear that my comments make a difference!  I know how much comments mean to me on my blog!  They help us to know that someone "out there" is reading and appreciating our posts.  I know that it sometimes takes a few extra seconds to post a comment, but if it makes someone feel appreciated or gives them an idea, it is worth the time.

Thank you Sara and Mrs. Cupcake who gave it to her!

I love each and every comment that I have been given and it was fun looking back and reading them all.  I noticed that these lovely ladies commented many times and they were especially positive and Sweet!

Thank you Again for all of your comments and please remember how much they mean to all of us.  If you feel especially excited about someone's post...leave them a sweet comment and spread that happy feeling around! 

 



7 comments:

Tiffani

Thanks Cindy- you are sooo sweet!!! Eating breakfast, having more coffee, then I'll add this to my page, and send it out to my faithful followers too.

Fran Kramer

Thank you so much Cindy. You are such a great friend to me and I feel so connected to you when I read your blog and have a sense of what you are doing. It helps to guide my thinking too!
Fran@kindergartencrayons

Anonymous

Hi Cindy,
You are my favorite blog--I love the things you post and the way you do kinder!!! All of the things you have posted I use & love!! I also am so appreciative of you showing pictures of your week ahead and the sources & your things you put together! Thank you Thank you!
Chris

Mrs. Roberts

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out at my blog. http://coleslittlepups.blogspot.com/

Diana

Unknown

Oh Cindy, you are so sweet! Thank you for the award! I love coming to your blog to see your wonderful ideas and wish I could work along side of you! Your students are lucky to have you!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Miki

I love your blog!! :) It's so fun to read what other teachers are doing in their classrooms!!
Thank you!

pay per head

Congrats. I can be more happy than nobody! God bless you!

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/