CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Are The Sunshine of My Life!

Thank you for my very first award as a blogger! Both Fran from Kindergarten Crayons  and  Chrissy from   Read Write Sing sent me some sunshine and I am very warmed by this honor!


  • Favorite color?   Blue
  • Favorite animal?  Dogs!!!!
  • Favorite number?  3 (The Holy Trinity and my favorite people:My husband, My Son and My Daughter)
  • Favorite drink?  Ice cold diet Pepsi
  • Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook so I can check-in on my son and my HS friends
  • Passion? Reading, Teaching, God,  Camping and Now Blogging! (no particular order!)
  • Giving or getting presents? Giving For Sure!
  • Favorite day?  Friday!  I never cook or clean and we always go out to eat!
  • Favorite flower?  I love wild mustard growing o the hillsides and Sunflowers!

I am sending on the sunshine to the following blogs that I follow:

Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post!
2. Answer the questions.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know!

Kim and Megan at KinderGals
Krissy at Kindergarten Monkey Business
Mrs. Conley at Love for Kindergarten
B. Roper at Really Roper
Pam at Can Do Kinders
Carisa at 1+1+1
Allison at Climbing the Monkey Bars

There are so many more that I could mention (who haven't already gotten this), but truthfully this takes me sooo long since I am still a bit techy /blogger challenged! I am going to stop here!



2 comments:

Mrs. Miner

Awww! Thanks so much Cindy! This means a lot to me. You are a Sunshine-y Blog, too!

Krissy
Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

Pam

Thank you so much Cindy! This means so much to me... I love your blog and enjoy reading it so much!

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/