CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Thankful Song Book

Just a couple of photos of the adorable Thanksgiving song book we made from Fran Kramer's Turkey Leftovers pack. Kindergarten Crayons It was a calm activity on a busy day!

My students and I sang the song in the pocket chart all week and then made the book yesterday.  They cut, pasted and colored (and hopefully read) this great book.  They really liked tracing the color words in the back!  Thank you Fran!



We had a great time making the Thanksgiving Bead bracelet from Dr. Jean  as well! Dr. Jean's Thansgiving Bead bracelet  Our Big Buddies came and made one too!  Then we took photos together under the Fall tree in our classroom. So  precious!
I made a  Smilebox slideshow and sent it out last night. ( I can't post it sorry!)  I know the families will love it!

Thank you to all of the Great Bloggers who have given me such wonderful activities and ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/