CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Gingerbread Man Fun!

I am getting ready for my Gingerbread Man's World Tour that begins this week!  I have written the first letter that he leaves telling about his trip and then the letter from Mexico.



Here is a new book I got at B&N books.  It is really fun!
The Library Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Cookie Game
I also love playing Pass The Hot Cookie! This game comes with an inflatable Gingerbread Man, but you could easily play with a plush GMan that you own.  The CD plays Christmas music and it stops and pauses on it's own.  You could also play your own music and pause it!  Last year I had the students go to their seats when they were out and then they got to eat a small Gingerbread Cookie.  That way, they weren't sad to be "out!" The final winner got a small Gingerbread Man prize.  This is a great party game!  I picked up mine at our local party store.
The Gingerbread Man, Grades PK - 3: El Hombre de Pan de Jengibre (Keepsake Stories)

Last night at Target I scored this awesome book!  It was in a shopping cart full of items that needed to be returned to the shelves.  I couldn't believe my luck!  The first country that my Gingerbread Man will visit on his world tour is Mexico!  This book will be in the envelope for the kids to see.  I may even ask my dear friend who teaches first grade to come and read it since I do not read/speak spanish.
I am getting really excited about this unit!

All of these items are available from Amazon too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/