CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Belated Merry Christmas!

So sorry that I have been away from Blogging for a week now and I must say I miss it so much!  I am worried that I have missed some great ideas already and some beautiful stories of everyone's holidays.  I hope to catch up this week. 

 My last week of school (we ended on the 23rd!) was insanely busy (I know you all understand that!) and then I got sick Friday night and I am recooperating.  The stomach flu had me on the couch for most of Christmas, but I still got to watch my kids open their gifts and had time to reflect on Our Savior's Birth.  So many blessings!

I didn't take many photos, but here are a few:


I made each student their own Gingerbread Playdough ball and found a gingerbread man cookie cutter for a good price at a craft store.  They loved making little Gingerbread Cookies and added beads for decorations. They were so excited that they could take it home!
Got this at Hallmark on Dec. 26th for $6  Too Funny!
Wisecrackin Gingerbread Man
Gingie came from Sweden to teach us about St. Lucia Day

2 comments:

Susan Case

Yo have a wonderful blog! I attending the K Expo too. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll visit my blog sometime.

Blog Resources

Heello mate nice blog

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/