CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm so excited!!!

On Tuesday morning bright and early, I am flying to Vegas for the I Teach K Conference!!! I will be attending workshops Tuesday and Wednesday and hopefully getting lots of great ideas to share and use. I am especially excited about seeing Fran from Kindergarten Crayons when I attend her workshop! Of course Tuesday night will be sooooo much fun when I go to the blogger meet-up. I wish you all could come along! I will definitely share what I learn with you all!

5 comments:

Tara

I'll be there!!! See you then! :)
Tara
Little Minds at Work

Freckleteacher

Yay! I cant wait to meet you Tara! I have used so many of your ideas this past year. You are amazing!

angie@ilovekindergarten

Not sure if you will remember me, there were so many people around, but it was really nice to meet you in Vegas. The blogger meet-up was amazing! I've been a "stalker" for awhile but came right home and started following all my favorites. Thanks for all you do!
Angie
http://ilovekindergarten.com/blog/

Freckleteacher

Hi Angie! The blogger meet up in Vegas was so much fun! I am so glad we met and thank you for following me.

Meredith

Hi Cindy! I loved meeting you and sitting with you in some of the presentations. You are such a delight. I felt like we were a good match. Oh my goodness and thank you for those fruity candy snacks. Next time we will know...bring chocolate for the afternoon! Hope to cross paths again... :)

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/